Laser Solution F-Series - Fiber laser marking machine
From the most exacting standards in the aviation and automotive industries to the most meticulous needs of the medical and electronics sectors, the Laser Solution F-Series satisfies every demand for direct and permanent marking (Direct Part Marking, DPM).
From surface marking to deep engraving, our range covers your every application:
- 10 W: ideal for plastics, anodised aluminium, surface marking on stainless steel
- 20 W: highly effective on steel, titanium and a wide range of materials
- 30 W: contrast marking at high speed
- 50 W: deep and fast marking
Laser selection guide
READILY INTEGRATED INTO PRODUCTION LINES
- Extremely compact, the marking head integrates into the smallest spaces and in any position
- Robust, its casing (protection class IP54) guarantees stability at high speed and withstands all damage from oil or dust.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Flexible, its latest-generation electronics incorporate all current communication modules: direct connection with your peripheral devices, PLCs, PC, 2D code readers etc.
Directly connected to your information systems (ERP, databases etc.), our secure solutions guarantee significant gains in terms of quality and productivity.
- Size: L 375 x W 139 x H 202 mm
- Poids : 7 kg
- Available in OEM/Work station Class 4/Work station Class 1 (door closed) versions
A - Triple-shielded optical fiber
B - Head for use in industrial environments (IP54)
C - Focal lens protection ring
D - Total connectivity (Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet IP, PROFINET, RS232, I/O, USB etc.)
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.