TG400 – Green laser marking solution – laser machine
SOFT AND ACCURATE
With its specific wavelength (532 nm) and a beam 2 times thinner than a YAG laser, the Technifor green laser is an effective solution for high marking quality demanding applications.
Its process called « cold marking » marks without heating the material and eliminates burning effect or part surface damage. Ideal for sensitive components and plastics.
- plastic marking, from the raw ones to the most translucent,
- 2D marking on reflective metals (copper, silver, gold…), ceramics,
- thin coated layer removal on anodized, painted material, epoxy, labels,
- day & night marking on backlit panels,
- micro marking on small components, wafers...
Automotive – Medical – Electrics – Aerospace – Solar – Jewellery – Electronics – Semiconductor – Plastics…
Type: green laser
Wavelength: 532 nm
Integrated laser aiming diode
Available in integrable OEM version:
Dimensions: L 785 (27.16) x l 138,4 (5.45) x h 203mm (7.99") - Weight: 15kg (33lbs)
Available as workstation:
See laser marking station