To make the right choice
When choosing your laser, you will not simply be acquiring a wattage! No. You will be acquiring the capacity to interact on the material you wish to mark.
To varying depths, with greater or lesser contrast and as quickly as possible of course… all without risk for your operators. To achieve this, you need to give thought to:
- The concentration capacity of the beam: it is of paramount importance that the beam is of high quality, so that it can be focused as tightly as possible.
- The wavelength. Depending on your material, not all wavelengths are equally efficient.
- The energy for pulsed lasers and power for continuous lasers.
- The peak pulse power. Beyond Watts or Joules, you ought to know that if you buy a pulsed laser, average power is less important than peak power.
- The deviation system. Whether marking a small or very wide area of your part, the choice of deviation system is crucial.
See the guide to selection by:
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.