Identification on titanium and stainless steel medical prostheses
- Install 2 Laser marking stations at the exits of 4 machining stations
- Mark a reference and logo on the prosthesis based on data retrieved from a data base dedicated to handling work orders
- Cycle time under 1 minute
- 600 different product references for prostheses in a variety of shapes and materials
- Adaptation of marking parameters according to the material without the need for operator intervention on the marking file
- High-contrast, non-destructive marking: laboratory controls and validates
- Marking: 2 Technifor LaserTop410 marking machines with Z axis which is programmable from the marking file
- Software: Technifor T700W linked to the customer data base for automatic management of file parameters
- Customized operator interface: The marking file model is automatically filled in with data contained in the customer data base and linked to each product reference
"Two ergonomic Class I Laser marking stations with an innovative design"
Ergonomics and versatility of the standard offer easily adapted to the needs of the application:
- Data acquisition from the customer base directly to the T700W software
- Once the bar code is read, the operator is able to mark the part quickly using the correct parameters (height, material) and without the risk of error
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.