Get a solution to meet blades traceability requirements:
- Benchtop marking station with motorized Z axis and touch sensor to identify all various sizes of blades
- Very high quality of marking
- DataMatrix™ codes marking capability
- Marking: Standard MR7000 electromagnetic marking machine with motorized Z axis, surface height detection sensor and built-in controller included
- Reading: Standard DataMan 7500 handheld reader
- Software: Standard integrated T05 software with all traceability features + history file export ("Write Line") and database merging ("CSV") included
"Technifor is the only company that provides a true "Mark and Read" solution. We identify each blade with a text and an associated DataMatrix™ code with the MR7000 solution, and check the legibility of the code by reading it with the DataMan 7500 handheld reader. A great advantage is that the DataMan reader is linked directly to the MR7000 via RS232, to save all encoded data in a history file."
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.