Traceability of engine motor blocks
- Complete traceability of each motor block coming from different work areas
- Direct Part Marking (DPM) with a 2D code to eliminate the risk of errors in the production process
- Read & inspect directly the marked codes at each point of production
- Record automatically the data of each inspected code in the client's database
- High speed motor production requires robust and performing marking & reading solution
- Durability of the marking
- 100% reading despite high surface reflection
- Marking: Technifor TD412 Laser marking machine
- Vision: Cognex In-Sight reader
"With this solution, our customer is now able to respond to the demands of their high profile clients. Each part leaving is traceable from « cradle to grave » ensured by Technifor « Mark'n Read » relying on Cognex vision systems.
Our customer can now assure their clients that the entire process of production is controlled, inspected and recorded from start to finish. They can also prove that each piece is completely traceable and has been correctly inspected.
By taking advantage of the best of advanced technology our customer is ensuring they maintain a competitive edge and pass the benefits onto their clients."
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.