Defense - Military devices
Find a solution to meet US military devices traceability requirements:
- Benchtop working station including marking and reading features
- Easy-to-use and motorized solution to avoid manual adjustments
- Very high marking quality
- Data Matrix™ codes marking ability (UID encoding rules)
- Marking: Standard MR7000 electromagnetic marking machine with motorized Z axis, surface height detection sensor and built-in controller included
- Reading: Standard DataMan 7500 handheld reader
- Software: Standard integrated T05 software with all traceability features, including history file export ("Write Line") and database merging ("CSV")
"With this solution, we can reach an unparalleled marking result for every code: this has been the main criteria for our decision. We program our marking settings directly on the machine via the large screen and the easy-to-use interface. No need to adjust the Z coordinates because the MR7000 is equipped with a motorized Z axis and a touch sensor. Once a day, we check the legibility of a code using the DataMan 7500 reader."
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.