Marking on electronic sensors used in automobiles
- Automate marking to meet increased production needs
- Replace the ink jet identification system with a permanent marking solution
- Meet traceability standards required by automotive manufacturers
- Automate reception and marking of data including: Product identification number + batch number + date code
- Tens of thousands of parts marked each month
- Permanent marking, resistant in even the harshest working environments: high temperatures, smoke, dust, and mold
- Marking system integrated in the complete test equipment
- Marking: 3 XF510Cp pneumatic Micro-percussion machines
"After we made contact I sent Technifor some samples to mark using their micro-percussion marking system" explains the production engineer. "When we got them back I sent them to our
customer and they were approved almost immediately."
"Because the inkjet marking system requires consumables which are relatively expensive, as well as routine daily maintenance, there was an added cost saving" he concludes. "The
Technifor system, by contrast, is very reliable and requires almost no maintenance and no consumables. Overall it's just a much more suitable and reliable process."
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.