Identification & traceability of exhaust particulate filters
- A complete marking & reading workstation directly integrated in the particulate filter cleaning process
- Receive data from the PLC
- Mark a unique identifier on each part: 24 alphanumeric characters + 2D Data Matrix™ code
- Verify the mark before validating the cycle
- Communicate the information to a traceability network (BUS) to store the data
- 2 workstations integrated into initial and final identification cycle
- Cycle time: 15 seconds
- Production: 250 parts per day
- Material: stainless steel of various surface conditions (possible oxidation & modification caused by thermal shocks)
- Marking: Technifor XF510m electromagnetic Micro-Percussion machine with M1C - 90° stylus
- Reading: 3 Cognex Insight 1010 cameras
- High intensity fluorescent ring light
Technifor supplied a complete & customized solution, meeting all customer requirements.
This solution provides the manufacturer an automated traceability guarantee for parts throughout the part life cycle from production to the final customer.
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.