Identification & traceability of fuel pump body
- Complete traceability of each individual part:
Marking of alphanumeric characters + Data Matrix™ code (Date of manufacture + unique code)
- Inspect the marking quality
- Read directly the marked codes at each point of production & control
- Record automatically each part as having been appropriately marked & checked in a data base
- Working stations installed in a « white room » environment
- Material : stainless stell and alloy aluminium
- Different surface textures : various raw & colour
- Marking: equipment installed at the entry of each production line.
- Line 1: XF510m electromagnetic micro-percussion machine with M0C long stylus
- Line 2: XF510m electromagnetic micro-percussion machine with M0C long stylus, installed in the horizontal position
- Line 1: 6 Cognex In-sight 1010 cameras with axial diffuse light
- Line 2: 5 Cognex In-sight 1010 cameras with axial diffuse light
Technifor has been able to respond to the demands of its client thanks to a robust & high performing solution.
Our customer can now assure their high profile automobile customers that the entire process of production is identified, inspected and recorded from start to finish with a « zero non-read » standard.
Technifor solution enables the complete traceability of each part and the automatic implementation of the production flow.
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.