Identification & traceability of individual biofluid storage containers
- Read a bar code label already glued on the part
- Eject duplicate parts automatically
- Mark a unique identifier on each of the 48 wells in the container: 10 alphanumeric characters (OCR readable) + DataMatrix™
- Reread markings in order to validate the cycle
- Record identifiers in a traceability data base
- Total cycle time: 1 minute
- Zero risk of non-conform parts: 100%mark verification rate
- Small marking surface: well Ø = 8.5 mm
- Customized work station installed in clean roomenvironment
- Marking: Technifor TF420 Laser marking machine
- Vision: Cognex Insight 1010 camera + Red LED ring light
- Software : Technifor T700W linked to control PLC
All areas of expertise from our "customized machines" department were put to use to analyze and create this automatic identification solution for a complex product:
- Precision mechanical guiding for positioning the marked products in a matrix.
- Complete control over the choice of tool settings for reading and verification of the identifiers marked on an extremely small surface.
- Computer system adapted to the information circuit and automatic data collection
The personal information collected are processed and intended to be used by Gravotech Marking SAS. According to the law "Computer Information and Liberty" of January 6th, 1978 revised in 2004, you have a right to access and rectification of information that concern you by writing to Gravotech Marking SAS – 466 rue des Mercières ZI Perica 69140 Rilleux La Pape FRANCE. By the way, your address and your personal data could be shared with companies within the Gravotech Group and its distributors. If you disagree, please let us know by post to the address mentioned here above.