Laser marking on cardboard
Cardboard is a light and rigid material; there are different types: corrugated cardboard, grey cardboard, wooden cardboard, and cellulose cardboard.
Easy to work with, the cardboard is easily marked with a CO2 laser which ensures indelible and unforgeable marking and allows to meet the requirements of European standards.
Technifor offers cardboard marking solutions for the identification and traceability of your products.
Our laser engraving and marking machines on cardboard
Our marking machines allow:
- The realization of an indelible and durable marking
- Monitoring and protecting your products throughout their life cycle
- The ability to encode any message, text or logo necessary for the traceability of the product
- Preservation of the quality and shape of the product
Raw cardboard, painted cardboard... What results in terms of marking?
| Raw cardboard (unpainted)
|| Painted cardboard
The CO2 laser burns it locally to heat it up.
The marking obtained is black and contrasting.
The CO2 laser removes the upper surface to reveal the unpainted cardboard.
Laser marking on painted cardboard is even faster than on raw cardboard.
Advantages of using CO2 laser cardboard marking:
- Cost reduction: labels can cost up to 10 cents per unit
- Reducing the carbon footprint
- Better reactivity: you will no longer have to wait for the labels to be delivered to start production
- Increased productivity: it is possible to perform marking on the fly thanks to the excellent compatibility of cardboard and CO2 laser
Forget labels and polluting solvents, and gain in reactivity while reducing your costs with Technifor laser marking!