Laser marking on ceramics
Ceramic is a hard and resistant material, even at very high temperatures. There are a number of them: pottery, glazed earth, stoneware, earthenware, porcelain, etc.
Technifor offers you solutions capable of engraving your ceramic products in order to ensure their identification and traceability throughout their life.
Our ceramic marking and engraving machines:
Technifor laser engraving machines meet your needs depending on the material to be engraved. They are fully adapted to the specificities of your materials and products.
Thanks to our marking machines, you will be able to:
- Obtain indelible and durable marking
- Ensure the follow-up and protection of your products
- Encode any message, text or logo necessary for the traceability of your product
- Do all this while maintaining the quality and physical characteristics of your product
Our solutions are mainly aimed at professionals:
- Building and Construction
- White products (earthenware, porcelain, etc.)
- Sanitary facilities
- Electrical construction
- Thermal engineering
The use of direct marking (without consumables) has many advantages, including:
- Cost reduction: no more need for labels, which can cost up to 10 cents each!
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Better reactivity: no need to wait for the delivery of labels or other consumables to start production
Mark, track and protect your products with Technifor's marking solutions, which can be fully customized with our customization service.
To learn more about our different laser marking systems