Equipped with the latest Technifor technologies, the XM500 is a lightweight and robust off-road marking machine.
The XM500 is the most versatile solution for all your markings.
Its intelligent, lightweight and ultra-compact design allows you to mark where you want, when you want.
It can be used in a wide range of situations such as, marking small parts, parts with complex shapes, but also heavy, voluminous and difficult to access parts.
Industrial - a design that adapts to your environment
With its new industrial design, the XM500 is both handy and robust and allows for precise and quality marking in all positions. Lightweight and very compact, to mark all types and sizes:
- Lightweight (2.7kg) to mark your parts anywhere, even at arm's length
- 2 handles for marking in all positions
- 1 trigger to trigger your marking with your fingertips.
Persistent mechanics and limitless productivity
Designed to meet industrial applications in a context of productivity, it provides continuous and uninterrupted power and marking speed.
Quite simply, Powerful!
Infinite marking possibilities
Thanks to its internal mechanics, its XCOM controller and its range of functions and accessories, the XM500 offers a multitude of possibilities
Many advanced features are available as standard:
Fully programmable, the XM500 provides total flexibility and optimal control, marking parameter settings, dot spacing, font size, text marking, Datamatrix, serial numbers, date and time marking, and various other options.
- Dynamic Dot Control technology automatically adjusts the dot density to the desired marking size and depth. The markings remain legible and of high quality regardless of the application or height of the characters.
- Point by point or continuous line marking
- Marking of all types of logos in HPGL format
- Multi-passage function for deeper marking
For a multitude of Materials
Intuitive and designed for operator comfort
Combined with its new XCOM Control Unit, the XM500 is the most comfortable and intuitive marking machine on the market:
- New embedded software for easier programming of your markings
- Preview and settings to prepare your marking
- LED lighting of the marking area for better control of the marking
- One USB port for fast and easy data transfer
The XM500 is easily transportable:
- Its light weight (2.7kg) makes the XM500 one of the lightest portable machines on the market
- Its electro-magnetic technology reduces the number of cords to one.
- Its UC cord is 3m (extension available) for a wide range of action.
- Its CPU transport support,C53 promotes your mobility
- Its touch screen frees you from keyboards and PCs
Lightness, productivity and manoeuvrability - The keywords of the market
Direct and permanent marking allows the identification of each part, whatever your sector of activity.
Automobiles • Traceability of exhaust systems by Datamatrix code
• Marking of brake discs
• Marking of company plates
• Marking of rims
Aeronautics • Marking on turbine blades
• Traceability of stainless steel, steel and titanium components using Datamatrix codes
Protective equipment • PPE marking
• Marking of handling supports
Motorbikes and Cycles • Marking of bicycle frames
• Identification of motorcycle parts: serial numbers
Light industry • Mechanics: marking of series of parts, plates, precision mechanical parts, cylinders or cylindrical parts Heavy industry • Construction: marking of metal structures, construction machinery, aerial work platforms
• Oil and gas: turbine identification, valve marking
• Naval: marking of structural parts, engine parts
Dimensions of the marking head 133 mm (5.236 in) x 99 mm (3.898 in) x 186 mm (7.323 in) Weight 2.7 kg Length of head-UC cord 3 m as standard (extensions on request)
Technology Electromagnetic Nominal Voltage 110 - 230 VAC Power consumption 120 VA Power supply 110 - 230 VAC - 50/60 Hz Operating temperature range Minimum : 5 °C (41 °F) - Maximum : 45 °C (113 °F) Storage temperature Minimum : 0 °C (32 °F) - Maximum : 50 °C (122 °F)
Marking field 50 mm (1.969 in) x 20 mm (0.787 in) Stylus M1S Carbide stylus point 90 ° for most applications and materials Character size From 0.5 mm (0.020 in) to 44.9 (1.768 in) mm Marking options Time stamping, Counting, Batch numbering, Team code, Logo, Datamatrix, QR code, MQRCode, Duplicate control, Marking history Usable fonts Continuous line - step-by-step Deep marking Up to 0.25 mm depending on the type of material Material hardness <= 62 HRC
Communication USB/ Ethernet TCP-IP/Entrusted & Generic Outputs/ RS232 Piloting XCOM control unit with internal control software T08 & touch screen Keyboard Virtual or physical keyboard Operation Standalone or with PC